|EVE Online Guides by MMOGameGuide
For anyone who is looking for a one-stop source of high-end EVE Online strategies, this guide pack offered at MMOGameGuide.com is highly recommended.
This EVE Online guide pack consist of 5 guides which highlights must-know tips for mining, PvP, ships, ISK-making and much more.
|EVE Online Billionaire ISK Guide
If you want to make heaps of ISK and make them fast, then you shouldn't go without this EVE Online Billionaire ISK guide.
Featured in the guide are unique methods to earn lots of cash, from enhancing the common ways to advanced ISK-making strategies.
How to find an R&D agent
Your best agent may or may not be of the same race as you are so have a look at all races. If you are a new character then yes start with your own race.
Steps to find an R&D Agent
- Click People & Places
- Change the Search Type to Corporation
- In the search box type in one of the following corporations
|Viziam||Ishukone Corporation||Creodron||Boundless Creation||Thukker Mix|
|Carthum Conglomerate||Lai Dai Corporation||Roden Shipyards||Core Complexion Inc||Khanid Innovation|
|Kaalakiota Corporation||Duvolle Laboratories||Nefantar Miner Association|
- Select the corp from the drop down box and right click and "show info" on it
- Click the Agents tab on the Corporation info screen
- Expand the R&D section
You will then have a complete listing of which agents are available to you and which ones are not available to you.
Right clicking on one of those agents and doing a show info will allow you to see what areas they research in (on the agent info tab under Research Services). Also you can right click and set destination, then look at map and see how far away they are.
Skills and Using R&D Agents FAQWhat skills do I need to do R&D?
- Science L5
- The relevant science skill to at least L1 in the area you are to research - IE if you research Laser Physics then you need Laser Physics to L1
- Each day you gain a set number of RPs (Research Points) these RPs are determined by the level and quality of the R&D agent and by the science skill.
- You can trade RPs for datacores which are used in invention
- Each day you can do a mission for your R&D agent which will give you your daily RPs again. So if you earn 69 RPs daily then doing the mission will give you an extra 69.
- Successfully complete missions for the CORPORATION which the R&D agent works for.
- Train Connections & Social skills higher to improve standings.
- One - then an additional 1 for every level of Research Project Management skill.
- So highest amount is 6.
- Yep just go talk to him/her and use up all your RPs by purchasing datacores as the RPs will be lost when you leave.
- Then tell them you have had enough, then you can go sign up with another agent.
- No, only one at any one time, you can complete research, cash in your RPs for datacores, quit with the agent and then sign back up with the agent in a different field.
- Racial Starship Engineering is x3 RPs but cost 150 RPs per datacore
- Weapons are x2 but cost 100 RPs per datacore
- Modules and others are x1 and cost only 50 RPs per datacore
But the cost of purchasing the datacores is also x3 x2 and x1 so in effect is you are researching in a starship field it's the same RPs per datacore as researching on modules.
- No you cannot, you can only research one field at any one time, although you can "cash in" one field and join up again with the same agent on another field.
http://eve-agents.com/ is an excellent resource for agent information.